1. Bookings are payable in cash, card or cheque made out to Sovereign Exexutive Car Hire Limited.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £50 per car must be paid at the time of the booking to secure the car on the date chosen. The booking is not confirmed until the funds are in the possession of Sovereign Executive Car Hire Limited.
3. The outstanding balance must be received at least 7 days prior to the wedding.
4. The Chauffeur will be smartly dressed wearing a suit, shirt & tie.
5. Cancellations must be made in writing. When a cancellation is received within 7 days of the wedding, the full amount must be paid.
6. The client will be responsible for providing the correct information on the arrangement form and only this information will be adhered to.
7. If no route is agreed with the client, the driver will use local knowledge or satellite navigation to determine the route.
8. We make every effort to run to schedule, however we take no responsibility for journey delays, route closures or access restrictions due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. The proprietors reserve the right to provide an alternative vehicle to the one specified, if unforeseen circumstances necessitate this action.
10. When fitted, seat belts must be worn at all times and the maximum number of passengers must never be exceeded.
11. Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles.
When making a booking the client signs the wedding booking form. By signing, it means they agree to the terms and conditions stated above.